Karina Harris’s current role is the BP Regional Head – Asia Pacific Indirect Procurement.
The role encompasses,
- Integrate complex, multifunctional requirements with many of BP Businesses
- Ensure consistency with partner companies
- Maximise leverage and growth with partner companies.
- Global procurement opportunities end to end
- Managing Diversity of business needs
- Project Managing and resource management
- External Supplier Facilitation and negotiation
- Keeping abreast of technology changes in the market place
- Online strategy & deployment
Other education and experience includes, MBA in Business administration, MCIPS, Six Sigma Black Belt, completed a Tertiary Qualification in Business Management, Project Management, Procurement and Negotiating Strategy , Problem solving and analytical studies in areas requiring a high level of experience focused businesses in Oil and Gas, Retail and Hospitality Industries.